Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Slice of a Life :)

Just a quick run through on what the slice of life is: everyday in March I’ll be blogging so that you could see what my life is like on an everyday basis and get to know me better.

Today has been very eventful. It started in art when I was finishing my Winona Ryder scratch board when my art teacher tells me that’s not how I’m supposed to do it. I’m an extremely emotional person, I cry for nothing and when it’s serious and sad, you won’t see a tear from me. I ended up crying just a little because I was stressed for after school. Anyways, I had to restart and I ended up doing the beetlejuice logo because it’s one of my favorite movies. Fast forward to after school, I had an audition for the district musical ‘The Sound of Music Jr.” so I was pretty nervous. Today was the last day for auditions so the list on who got in will be up tomorrow. I’m pretty terrified. I really like acting and singing, I just hope I get a main role. Then my mom picked me up and got me Mr. Sub (one of my favorites).  That brings us to here and now, telling you about a slice of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment