Sunday, March 25, 2018

Highschools

I tried for many highschools, all CPS, and they are going to get back to me within the next 2 weeks! That’s the most stressful thing ever! I took the first test in October to see if I could even take the test to see what schools want me. I passed the first test and took the second one in early December. The first test took about an hour since it was a standard MAP test. The second test, was like the ISAT with a paper and pencil and filling in bubbles. This test took 6 hours! It’s been almost 4 months and they’re barely going to tell me my results in a week or two. Plus, my top school, Chiarts, isn’t going to tell me if I got in or not until mid to late April! If I don’t get into any schools than I have no where to go. I told my mom if I don’t get into at least two schools I’d try for Cristo Rey. The only thing is that it’s a private school and they’re really expensive. The thing is you pay for half of your tuition because on Fridays you work instead of having a school day. It’d still be expensive and it’s too late for scholarships so let’s just hope I get into a public school. What highschool are you going to go to?

1 comment:

  1. Testing for high school seems very stressful! I wish you luck! (I;m going to Niles North High School)

    ReplyDelete