Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dreams ๐Ÿ’ค

This isn’t the blog where I tell you where I see myself in 10 years, that’s further down. This one is a weird thing that happens with my dreams and how I’m probably magical. For a long time (this randomly stopped recently but went on for months) where I would wake up at random times in the middle of the night. Just wide awake from a nightmare I can’t remember. Then within 2 minutes I would be back asleep. There were times where I did remember a dream, but if I did, it’d come true. It is the scariest thing ever. For example, one of the times I only remembered was laying down and falling straight down. The next morning, I woke up and fell off of my bed almost immediately. It’s literally the weirdest thing. This went on for months and no one knew why. A couple of weeks ago it stopped and everything was ok. Then last night, I woke and a quick image flashed my mind and I fell asleep. What was the image you may ask? Anton Ego from Ratatouille.


3 comments:

  1. He has always scared me after watching Ratatouille, and should I be concerned that he was the first thing on your mind when you woke up? :0

    ReplyDelete