Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Random Crying Girl

I go to PetCo very often because of my many pets. I was at PetCo walking around with Benji and Bella (my dogs) because they get scared when waiting in line for their shots. I always have them in a cart with a bed so they can sit without getting uncomfortable. Benji was sitting in the front and Bella was 4 months at the time so she was sleeping behind him. I’m pushing them and a girl turn into the aisle we were in and sees Benji. She was on the verge of tears she was so excited to see him. She asked if she could pet him and I said ‘yeah just let him sniff you first because he is a brat and will bite you’. She took that as no big deal and started petting Benji-he’s chubby and fluffy so she got very excited-and Benji licked her and a tear nearly fell from her eye. Then, Bella woke up from her little nap and poked her head up behind Benji. This girl, let’s call her Ashely, started crying. Like actual full on tears, sobbing. She called over her boyfriend and immediately went “Ashely why are you-“ and then saw my dogs and he got very excited. So Ashely was sobbing, her boyfriend was petting Benji with Ashely, and Bella was biting Ashely’s sleeve. They stayed and took pictures, cried, and recorded for at least 20 minutes. I heard my mom whistle for me, so that meant it was time for Bella’s shots. I said that they had to go and Ashely, still crying, said by to my dogs. She didn’t say bye to me, but her boyfriend found manners and thanked me. I still can’t believe some girl started crying about my dog but I hope she ends up getting one for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment