Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Why Today Was Pretty Ok

I came and logged on only to see that yesterday’s blog never posted. Today was going pretty well too. As you may or may not know, I tried for the musical but sadly, I got the role of an extra, not the greatest thing to walk into school to see. Anyways, I decided I was going to quit because there’s more things I could do with my time than be an unnoticed character (yes this all seems dramatic but that’s why I join these things). This teacher is one of my favorites and when I go to her she says “Hi Honey! I know you’re upset about not getting a major role but it’s because I had a bigger job in mind. I want you to be assistant director!” Of course I couldn’t say no to that so I smiled happily and walked away. At first I thought this was her way of keeping me in the musical but then she handed me a script-which is only given to characters with lines- and told me to annotate it and jot down my ideas. I’m more of an acting and singing kind of person but this sounds fun, too. I’m still pretty upset about having a small part but I’ll cry myself a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

2 comments:

  1. The end sentence, is the best sentence. I relate on a spiritual level.

    ReplyDelete