Thursday, March 29, 2018

Florida 🌴

I have a lot of family that lives in Florida so we go often. My sister, cousin, her boyfriend, and I were all walking in downtown Orlando. While we were walking, my cousins boyfriend noticed that the guy in front of us was wearing the same shirt as him. My cousin, Tony, and her boyfriend were walking slightly ahead of us. Ever so slickly, her boyfriend slipped behind her so she was near the guy with the same shirt. Tony goes up to the guy, kisses him, and then slaps him for not kissing back. She did all that without realizing that’s not her boyfriend. She got so embarrassed she turned around and slapped her boyfriend. It’s still one of the funniest things to ever happen to me.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT! That was so wild! I wish it were filmed!

    ReplyDelete