Friday, March 9, 2018

🍧My Favorite Foods🍧

As you can tell from the title, here is a list of my favorite foods:
- Mangonadas
• mango ice cream with fresh mangoes and different spices
- Any kind of ice cream
• I'm technically lactose intolerant but that won’t stop me
- Mac and cheese
• as seen from my previous few blogs, I’m not allowed to make it
- Cereal
• I’m literally obsessed with cereal, I eat it everyday
- candy
• pretty self explanatory
- McDonald’s
• I actually performed an 8 minute monologue about how amazing good ol’ Mickey D’s is
- Mr. Sub
• a forever favorite
This list could go on and on but these are my favorites and if you’ve never tried them before I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the mangonada sounds amazing, maybe i'll go check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m practically surviving off of them! I’ve had 3 this past week 🤐

      Delete