Friday, March 30, 2018

Highschools, Again

I got my rejection letter from my dream highschool today! I figured if I said it enthusiastically it’d seem happier. I’m pretty devastated. To be fair, they were only accepting 15 kids from the theatre portion. I’m happy for those 15 kids that made it, but I’m also upset that I’m not one of the 15. I can always try again for round 2. I did get into a selective enrollment school, Westinghouse Highschool. It’s a hard school to get into but I guess I made the cut. Out of 16,500 students that applied to selective enrollment, only 4,800 actually are offered to be a student at a school they applied for. This does make me feel better, but I don’t know what to do. If you have any advice that’d be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't make it, but keep your hopes high! I'm sure you will still achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete