Friday, March 23, 2018

Best of Berwyn Continued

I got a callback! My interview is Monday at 6! My mom got the call at 9 this morning and I was freaking out because my friends were telling me about their next interview. After calling my mom 3 times she finally admitted she got the call this morning and wanted to surprise me. I was so excited! I did a happy scream stomp that only known to Colombians. I report to my friends and that leaves us with plenty of questions. Is this the final 10? If so, how were they able to eliminate 30 people? Are they going to tell the people who didn’t get in? Is there going to be another dog? We don’t know the sure answer to any of these. There is only one question I wish I knew the answer to. Is there going to be another dog?
 
yay for Friends gifs, too!
edit: I’m in the top 10! The callback was to assure me that I was in the top 10, my mom just didn’t tell me. My interview is Monday and i’m freaking out! Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope you place First! I also hope there is a dog :)

    ReplyDelete