Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Many Many Pets

As of right now, I have 6 pets. 5 of them are my personal pets. First, I have my dog Benju. He's tiny and fat but will bite you if you touch me or my sister. I also have Bella. She is 10 months, bites a lot, but is super playful. Next I have my fish Eddie. Eddie is 3 years old and he is a carnival goldfish. After Eddie I have a small purple Beta fish named Lola. Lola is 1 year old and has 2 tank mates (get it, instead of roommates). Anyways, she shares a tank-more like a bowl, actually-with Barbra Streisand and Ducksauce. They are both snails that I bought for $2 about 1 month ago. Barbra Streisand is one of my favorite singers, hence naming my snail after her. Ducksauce is also an artist of upbeat 2010's music. I only know him because of his energetic songs on Just Dance. Those are all the pets I have, do you have any?

2 comments: