Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Why I Shouldn’t Be Allowed In Public

I have a tendency of being a terrible person to bring to stores. One time, my cousin and I were at the Target near her house (yes, the “ah my smoothie” one). The day before I had gone to a garage sale and found some Heelies. If you are unfamiliar on what those are, it’s the shoes with the wheels in the heels. Anyways, we were at Target and the floors there are amazing for rolling on. My cousin was pushing me around the store and we were zooming past aisles and confusing people. One of the people we had confused was the manager. She came up to me and politely asked me to stop. My cousin and I said ‘ok’ and got back to rolling around the store. At one point my cousin pushed me so hard that I started to lose balance. So, naturally, I reached for a clothing rack and balanced myself. Little did I know I was not the only thing on wheels. I got my balance and that was when I realized the racks had moved around and I had hit somebody. This is when you ask yourself who I had hit. Nonetheless I had hit the manager who had told me to stop. My cousin went sprinting out the door already and left me alone. I apologized to the lady and she politely asked me to leave the store. I did as she asked except I rolled away. I could feel her angry stare at me but I live far away from that Target so I don’t have to worry about that anymore. I do still go to that Target all the time with my cousin and we occasionally see the manager but she just smiles and walks away. I don’t think she’ll ever know it was me unless I bring in the Heelies, which I still have, and I plan to.

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE WANTED HEELIES FOR SO LONG, AND I GET SO JEALOUS WHENEVER I SEE SOMEONE WEARING THEM. YOU ARE SO LUCKYYY! also you go girl, go back into that store and mess with that manager

    ReplyDelete