Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Birthdays! πŸŽ‰

Today is my moms birthday! This is more of an appreciation post for my loving mother. My mom has always been there for me. There’s been times where I was mad st her but we’ve always gotten through it. A little background on my mom, she is the youngest out of 7. She was born and raised in Colombia and cane to the states when she was 14. When she came here she was supposed to be a freshman in highschool but made her redo the 8th grade. When graduation comes around, they say she can’t graduate because she still isn’t speaking english well enough but still got good grades. Fast forward, she said whatever, went to highschool, and halfway through freshman year the school took her back and made her finish the school year as an 8th grader. Fast forward, she has my sister and theyre a loving family, 4 years later I come along. We moved to house, where I still live, and stayed the happy and loving family. My mom has always been there for my sister and I. She worked her long hours to make sure we would stay safe. I love my mom so much and I’m so grateful that she is so loving to my sister and I.
 
yay for Parks and Recreation gifs!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I love birthdays, and your mom sounds amazing!! also I love the parks and rec gif! Ben is my faveeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My friend got me to watch it

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete