Sunday, March 18, 2018

Things Are Getting Stranger

I tried coming up with a cool title for this blog but it’s just a list of some shows that you should most definitely watch and are available on Netflix:
- Stranger Things
- Riverdale (but Cole Sprouse/Jughead is mine)
- Parks and Recreation
- Friends
- Raising Hope
- (not on Netflix but worth watching) Catfish: The TV Show
- Nailed It
- Cupcake Wars
- Greys Anatomy
- Pretty Little Liars
- Black Mirror
- 13 Reasons Why (the book is better)
- The Good Place
I’ve watched all of these shows in the past year or so and I highly recommend them! And if you’re looking for something more watch-it-all-in-one-day then Stranger Things, Riverdale, and 13 Reasons Why only have at most 2 seasons. If you want more watch for a month straight then Greys Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, Raising Hope, Friends, and Parks and Recreations have at most 14 seasons (and counting). I love all of these shows and I’m sure you will too! :)

3 comments:

  1. I watch 7/13 of the shows you listed! DID YOU WATCH THE EPISODE OF BLACK MIRROR CALLED NOSEDIVE YET??? AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO I HAVEN’T DON’T SPOIL PLEASEEE

      Delete
    2. haha WATCH IT QUICKK!

      Delete