Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Christmas !

There is 273 days until Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday, well, Christmas Eve. I celebrate Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day. Christmas day is meant for opening gifts and eating leftovers. On Christmas Eve, my family goes to my uncles house around 9 at night and eat and bond and play lotería. At midnight we open gifts that we got for each other. All the younger kids play with each other toys and the older kids exchange gift cards. This year, on Christmas Day we flew out to Texas to visit our other cousins. I was disappointed because it was in the 50s and I expected it to be like 90. I was upset about that but I got to see my family and that’s the important thing. I wasn’t too thrilled about coming back to a lot of snow, but I’m used to it. I had a point on where this blog was going but it went all over the place so merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment