Thursday, March 8, 2018

Me and My Tendency’s

I have a tendency of leaving my house in pajamas and throwing my hair up into a messy bun. Yesterday on picture day I changed out of my dress and into sweatpants and an old shirt. Someone came up to me today and asked “How can you not be concerned about being judged from dressing so bum-y?” I thought about it and it’s for a few reasons. I am comfortable and don’t feel like changing, or it’s my only clean clothes. I really don’t care about my appearance and once you stop judging yourself negatively, people will stop judging you negatively.
Another tendency I have is dying my hair. In the past 4 years my hair has been: dark blue, aqua, green, blonde (highlights), light brown, dark brown, black, and I’m going to be dying it an eggplant purple in 2 months. I know this sounds crazy but half the time it was my moms idea. My mom loves doing hair and she has a license to do so but she doesn’t work at salons anymore. The color I have right now is a medium brown which is close to my natural color. I find it as a fun way of expressing myself and changing things up.

2 comments:

  1. That first part is meeee, also its so cool that you color your hair, my hair has stayed one color its whole life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and I totally recommend changing up the color of your hair. It’s a fun way of expressing yourself! Life’s too short to have boring hair

      Delete