Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Best of Berwyn

Today I had an interview for the Best of Berwyn! If you don’t know what that is, basically every year, the city of Berwyn acknowledges an 8th grader that is considered the Best of Berwyn. I’m trying this year and I had my interview today. I think I did well, I made them laugh, I shook hands, and I used my manners. There were 3 interviews, a before (how do you feel, what do you do for fun, etc), the actual thing (why do you want to be Best of Berwyn), and lastly the end (how was it, what’s family like, are you hungry). My sister did Best of Berwyn and she placed 4th, so there’s a lot of pressure on me. I tried my best and that’s all that matters, right? I was really scared for the second interview/the actual thing but when i walked in, a lady was holding a dog! He was 3 months old and she just got him that day! His owner also has 9 other dogs! I aspire to be her when I’m older. Sincerely I think I did pretty good. I have high hopes that I will get a second interview, there will be a follow up on the topic  Monday, when they tell us if we get a second interview. I will let you know whenever I find out!

(I noticed that I type as if I’m talking to you in real life but I only expect 2 people to actually read this)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a pretty cool competition! I hope you get a second interview!

    ReplyDelete