Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mango Smooties

My cousin and I are very close, in the summer I’d stay over for weeks at a time. She lives right by a Target so we’d go very often. I had just woken up and she tells me that we’re going to the store so I get up and we leave (I was in my pajamas but it didn’t matter since I don’t care about how I look, it was very hot). I never got a chance to eat so I tell her to stop so I can at least get some water at a restaurant we were going to pass by. I go in and decide to get a mango smoothie and we leave and head towards Target. We go to the toys section and we see this doll with the most hilarious face. I’m laughing so hard I drop my smoothie and it goes all over the floor. I panic because U spent $3 on a smoothie and now it’s on the floor. My other cousin, her brother, texts her and tells us to go get him so we race out and leave the smoothie on the floor. I still feel bad for the poor worker who had to pick that up.

3 comments:

  1. The smoothie is basically me rn, actually this whole situation is just my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you’re in a pickle. Lol me too

      Delete