Friday, March 16, 2018

The Best Store Ever

I love going thrift shopping. Everything’s cheaper and you can find some really cool stuff. As a new years goal this year, everytime I go to a thrift shop I have to buy the weirdest, cheapest, and coolest thing there. Goodwill is a personal favorite. The one by my house is especially interesting. In one trip I saw heel-lass high heels, heels with a mirror front, a toaster purse, and a wallet with Elmo characters behind a gay pride flag. My favorite part is looking at the records. You can find really cheap records from amazing artists at Goodwill. Plus, if you look hard enough, you can find really cute clothes. Goodwill is literally the best store to ever be made, some of their stuff is new too! I just love Goodwill and would buy everything from there if that were an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment