Monday, March 26, 2018

Another Best of Berwyn Blog

Today was my follow up interview for Best of Berwyn! It was at 6 today and I think I did good. I shook hands and was polite. There were 5 judges, 4 men and 1 woman. They asked me questions like “If you had 1 million dollars and could spend it in 3 ways, how would you spend it?” They also asked about politics and such. It didn’t take very long, my interview lasted about 15 minutes. It felt like 5, but I probably spent the first 5 minutes shaking hands and introducing myself. Since I’m in the top ten, even if I don’t win, I get to sit at the big table and get served my food first. This is also exciting because a close friend of mine also made it into the top ten, so at the banquet I won’t look like an idiot just sitting there not talking. I hope I did well, I think I did. My goal is at least get higher than 4th, but that’s because my sister did this and she got 4th so I want to be better. It’s been a big day, but we won’t know who won until May 2nd. It’s only 37 days away, but who’s counting?                                

3 comments:

  1. I'll be counting! I had an interview like that once, and I was super nervous. You probably got 1st place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I’m counting too 😬 even if I don’t win, at least I was in top 10

      Delete