Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Restaurants πŸ˜‹

I know I’ve been doing many lists lately but it’s filled with useful information! These restaurants are mostly chains and some local, but I highly recommend them.
- Millers Ale House; a sports bar
- Olive Garden; chain you can find almost anywhere
- Insomnia Cookies; cookies/ice cream parlor in downtown Chicago
- Yia Yias; local breakfast food restaurant
- Blueberry Hill Cafe; a small pancake house
- The Original Pancake House; the name speaks for itself
- Lou Malnatis; salad and pizza chain
- Home Run Inn; Chicago pizzaria
- Lalos; not quite sure if it’s a chain, but it’s authentic Mexican cuisine
- Panera; soup chain
- Pizza Platter; local restaurant but the cheese fries are to die for
- Bodhi; authentic Thai food
I tried my best to keep the list mostly chains, but if you live in/near Berwyn, I recommend these 100%

3 comments: