Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Pictures 📸

Tomorrow’s picture day and it’s pretty stressful. My mom is obsessed with these days and has to make me look ‘perfect’. I have to straighten my hair, choose an outfit, and more. I’m typing this late at night, waiting for my sister to come home. Picture day has always been my moms favorite, so it’s a big deal. She has to order every picture and makes a huge deal. I think it’s nothing but I’m scared to say that to her face. Every picture I’ve taken has come out weird. I have the kind of fake smile where you see the lines around my eyes and that’s in every picture. Yet she obsesses over them. What do you do to prepare for picture day?

2 comments:

  1. wow, that sounds a little stressful opposite from me- this is how I prepare for my picture days: sleep, pin hair, put on clothes from basically last picture day, repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete