Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Best Movies 🎞

-Quick disclaimer: I am sick once again and on medicines, I’m trying my best-

I love movies. Well, who doesn’t? I can never choose which movie is my favorite, so here is a list of the best ones:

• Hercules - it’s the best Disney movie
• Spider-man: Homecoming
• Jumanji - the original and remake
• Wonder Woman
• Burlesque- has been a favorite since I was 7 (don’t watch the movie with a 7 year old, though)
• How the Grinch Stole Christmas- live action version is the best
• Ratatouille- you meet the main character because he jumped through a window!
• Now You See Me - a fun joke: When my sister and I were watching it, I looked at her and asked her if Morgan Freeman was Nelson Mandela. When she said no I said, “I thought Morgan Freeman was white”. I was 9
• Scooby-Doo - live action version
• Shrek - all of them. If you google “theatrical gold”, Shrek will come up

Those are 10 movies I highly recommend watching! If you don’t, that’s a-ok too. Just know that you’re missing out.

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW MOST OF THESE MOVIES, AND I LOVE:
    SHREK
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING
    AND MORE
    these are such good movies... wasn't the card scene in Now You See Me 2 so cool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! My literal favorite movie scene ever

      Delete
    2. also some praise for:

      ~dave franco~
      ~tom holland~
      ~gal gadot~
      ~robin williams~
      ~zendaya~

      Delete