Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Summer! And The Next Shcool Year!

I’m so excited for summer this year! My birthday is June 8th, so my mom wants to travel. We’d leave the 7th to Colombia and stay for 4 days. After, then we’d meet some family in Ecuador and stay for 10 days. Once I get back, I’d volunteer at the day care I went to when I was younger and work with the itty bitty babies. Once the school year starts, I still don’t know which school but decision day is Friday, and I’d work at Scelebrations. If you don’t know what that is, it’s a quince dress store/boutique. Anyways, I plan to work there and start saving up for my quince and hopefully might get a discount on my own dress. I’m so excited! What are your plans for summer/school year?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! I'm soo excited for the summer, because we always go on vacation and there's no homework, but i'm also so nervous for high-school, because just everything about the concept of high-school makes me nervous. But, sorta excited still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also working up for your quince is super cool! I hope you have the most amazing quince!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have it all planned. I can’t say much of it because I have to leave some suspense, but it’s disney themed!

      Delete