Thursday, April 12, 2018

Driving Glasses

This didn’t happen to me but it’s equally hilarious. My sister had just gotten a new car (which she crashed, rest up Cruisey) and she got glasses so she can see when she drives. It had been a week since she’d gotten the car and we were taking it to my cousin since he’s a mechanic and the car was used. We had everything ready and her papers were on top of their car. We drove off. Her papers on top of the car. We stopped at a stop sign to see them all over the street. We run out and pick up all the papers and everything was good. My sister literally drives an inch more to hear a crunch. My sister ran over her driving glasses. She has had them for 1 month. What did we learn? Wear your driving glasses while driving.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, that seems like a train-wreck, but I hope everything works out still. :)

    ReplyDelete