Thursday, February 1, 2018

Dear Martin

My most recently finished (that’s actually a lie but the other book was a short poetry book) book is called Dear Martin. It’s about this guy, Jus, who is a intelligent young man. Yet he’s the one in handcuffs. This book is sort of like The Hate U Give, but it touches more on racial bias, inequality, and discrimination. Basically, Jus is starting a project where he is writing letters to Martin Luther King Jr. He tells him about his struggles and what’s going on in his life. This book has many plot twists but that’s what makes it so interesting. Read the book to find out more before I spoil it.  I definitely recommend it and would give it 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are posting book recommendations and reviews, because that's more books I add onto my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I’m in need of some books as well :)

    ReplyDelete