Thursday, September 7, 2017

Where I Hope to be in 10 Years


In 10 years, I see myself graduating an arts college, majoring in sing and acting. I would want to attend school in Los Angeles or Hollywood. I would want to live in a studio apartment (they're cheaper) with some friends and 2 little dogs. Around this time I'd be trying to kick off my singing and acting career. If acting and singing doesn't work out then I'd go to college to study computer software engineering and try to work at nascar to program their cars. If neither of those careers work than I'd go to school to become a science teacher and (hopefully) by then I'd have my life together.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO COOL that you sing and act, I'm wayyy too shy to sing and act in front of people, and not just in the shower. I want a bunch of dogs like you, and I also am thinking about becoming a science teacher. If you become famous, I would definitely tell everyone you were my blog buddy. :) (What shows do you watch??)

    ReplyDelete