Wednesday, January 17, 2018

One Special Word

My ‘word of the year’ is accomplish. This sounds like a very basic word to choose but it’s something I really need to work on. It’s my last year in grade school and I plan to make the most of it. I want to get good grades (which, if I’m honest, I don’t have at the moment). I also want to get into my dream school (Chiarts), but it’s very hard to get accepted. If I get in, it’d be a huge accomplishment and milestone in my life. I want to try new things as well! I’m not in any sports, simply because I’m not built for athleticism, but I want to join clubs and have fun this year. Also in the summer, I’m going to be volunteering at a day care that I went to when I was younger so that I have something to do. All this year I want to focus on getting it together, not quitting, and accomplishing my goals.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really smart goal, I have the same ones also. Also it's really lucky that you're volunteering at a day-care, toddlers/babies are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and I love kids too! Until they start screaming or when they talk. So little babies are the best for me

      Delete