Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pearls Of Death

I think alien books are very cheesy, so I steer away from them… but I loved this one. It is written in 2 different points of view. There’s Megs who’s 13 living in a car alone in a parking garage. Then there’s Josh, who just turned 16 and lives with his dad and dog in their house. In the book, alien spaceships come and cover the entire sky to the point it almost looks dark. The aliens are doing weird things and no one knows exactly why. They have to not only survive the aliens, but they have to survive humanity and everyone after them. It’s amazing and I recommend it 100%. I found it in my public library and I’m sure it’s available anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post! I'm not into aliens either, but I love books with different perspectives. Maybe I need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete