Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Why Quarter 1 Wasn’t Terrible


This quarter has been ok. Nothing out of the ordinary. B days are my favorite. At heritage we alternate from A days to B days. On A days I have health, math, ELA, and science. On B days, I have social justice, math, ELA , and social studies. I’m in health right now but starting Monday (technically yesterday) I’ll be going back to gym class and another group will go to health. That I know of, my grades are pretty good. I only know my grades from 3 out of my 6 classes. Hopefully next quarter I keep my grades at threes and fours, as of right now, I don’t have any ones or twos that I know of. After school, I am president of the Me to We club and in speech and drama. I am anything but a sporty person, but I still like going to the basketball games. What do you like to do after school?

No comments:

Post a Comment